Friday 17 August 2012

Gigging for BMW

I really should do this blogging thing more, I shall find time from now on.
Over the Olympic season I have been busy with my conjuring skills in many venues, but this one show that stuck out for me was for BMW in a show room.
I was hired to entertain the masses as they waited and queued to have their photos taken with the Olympic torch.
It was a very hot day and there were lots of families but rest asured I did them well. Lots of laughter and stunned faces as watches changed time In someone else’s hand and £20 notes changed into dollar bills.
What a superb gig it was for me, I even had children doing magic tricks for me which was fascinating – Not very often you get that at a show!
I really can’t wait for another big show like that, It gives me such a buzz to perform in such wonderful situations with amazing people.
I have lots of new stuff to work on for my future magic shows to make them bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment